Operations Rules and Regulations 2020
In order to make this year’s Festival a great experience, it is extremely important that we know and adhere to the following rules and regulations.
If you have any questions during this event please locate a Vendor Marshall or go to Vendor’s Headquarters and we will be happy to assist you.
1. All Vendors/Artisans must have proof of identity to pick up Vendor’s packet and entering the Festival grounds. Drivers must present proof of vehicle registration and Insurance prior to entering the park.
2. Each Vendor will receive up to 2 ID badges and/or armbands
3. Pre-Festival set-up will be on Wednesday July 1, 2020
a. Baakowale set-up time 8:00 am until 12:00 pm
b. Jam Ak Jam set-up time 1:00 pm until 4:00 pm
c. Muntu set-up time 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm
d. Sankofa set-up time 7:00 am until 9:00 am Thursday July 2nd
4. Vendors must have appropriate 10×10 structures only! No tarp covered car ports will be allowed to set-up on the Festival Grounds No Exception!
5. All Food Vendors must have valid Food Protection Certificate and are responsible for all permits required by New York City. This includes the selling of juice and water.
6. Music and Tape selling by special arrangement only. The playing of music must be played at a volume that is respectful to your neighbors and IAAFestival’s rules
7. Merchant parking will be on a first come, first served basis where it is legal and available. Absolutely No Parking on North Elliot Street (Residents Only)!
8. IAAF does not provide electrical services. NO Generators on Field near Main stage.
9. The selling of alcoholic beverages or games of chance will not be tolerated
10. Merchants must be responsible for their own deliveries
11. Breakdown 9:00 pm Sharp! No selling of any merchandise after 9:00 pm!
12. No subleasing of Vendor Space!