We invite you to join the International African Arts Festival in celebrating our 48th annual event, held on Thursday July 4, thru Sunday July 7, 2019.
This year’s theme, from the Mossi People of Burkina Faso, “YA TOND LA TAABA” which means “We are all as one!”
This cultural extravaganza is from 10am to 9pm, in the spacious Commodore Barry Park located in the Fort Greene section of Brooklyn; bordered by Park & Flushing Avenues, as well as North Elliot & Navy Streets.
It is because we consider all of the artisans/vendors who have worked with us over the years our most valued festival partners we are extending the opportunity for you to be first in line to secure you booth space at the 2019 festival. That is why it is imperative that you sign up early to confirm your space with us. At this time we are offering you the opportunity to take advantage of the International African Arts Festival’s Early Bird Special. This deadline ends March 31, 2019.
By purchasing your space now, you are able to:
- Choose from best venue locations
- Experience substantially lower rates
- Secure inclusion in the IAAF Market Place Directory
Take a few minutes to review the map of the venue on the back of this letter to reacquaint yourself with the layout.
- Due to Park and Festival layout changes, spaces may be subject to change from previous years.
- All applications are subject to the approval of the IAAFestival Board of Directors
- There will absolutely be NO registration after June 1, 2019 or On-site Vendor Registration. No exception!!!!
- We do not accept any partial payments.
For further information about becoming an IAAFestival member, please feel free to contact the IAAFestival office at 718-638-6700 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unity and Struggle
IAAF Board of Directors,
Coordinators & Marketplace Committee
P.O. Box 47-1730 | Brooklyn, New York 11247
Phone: 718.638.6700 | Fax 718.638.3707 | info@IAAFestival.org
www.IAAFestival.org | Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: IAAFestival